Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • olblueyez
    • May 2012

The truck is super nice! Newb here so pardon me if this is a dumb question. Why the 1.5 tires and not the 1.9's?

Comment

• BO Vazquez
      • Jun 2011

Building Up The Yota

Thank you. The reason I choose to roll with 1.55 wheels over 1.9 wheels, is there a little more scale looking to me. It's just prevrence. RC4WD makes great wheels and Tires in 1.55 & 1.9 Also 1.55 wheels only work with 1.55 tires, same with 1.9 wheels only work with 1.9 tires.
      Last edited by BO Vazquez; 07-27-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• olblueyez
        • May 2012

I was thinkin they looked small but its because the body is up so high. Post a pic when you slam that thing down!

Comment

• BO Vazquez
          • Jun 2011

Building up the Yota

Yeah, those Mickey Thompson 1.55 MTZ tires are really small, but the 1.55 Baja Claws tires are pretty big. It's more the rim or wheel size of the 1.55 that look more scale to me. No chance of the body dropping soon, the Exo cage will not allow any body adjusting or movement. I'll be putting on the Baja Claws soon, that should even out the hight of the lift with bigger tires. I'm just stuck on how small and detailed those MTZ are, which are like 33inch tires in real life 1:1
          My brother has a 1:1 F-350 with an 18inch lift and 46inch tires, he does mount a set of 33inch tires on from time to time, and it looks just like the Yota, small tires on a huge lift.

Comment

• BO Vazquez
            • Jun 2011

Building Up The Yota

Yota for sale! $850 plus shipping. Pm me

SOLD!

Thank you for following my build.
            Last edited by BO Vazquez; 10-24-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X