Thread: Black Widows? Beatable??

Default Black Widows? Beatable??

Wondering how these axle stand up to a little bit of thrashing, Im new to the scale world but if I drive my scale rig anything like I drive my 1:1 junk im gonna need toughness.
    If you've run 'em, let me know how they treated ya.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by throttlejocky View Post
    Wondering how these axle stand up to a little bit of thrashing, Im new to the scale world but if I drive my scale rig anything like I drive my 1:1 junk im gonna need toughness.
    If you've run 'em, let me know how they treated ya.
    Thanks.
    My Rock Bug and Campbell Buggy have the Black Widows. These axles do perform and are quite durable with the stock XVD's. They sure get a lot of attention and praise, and from time to time generous offers from interested buyers.

I haven't had any problems with these axles for about 18 months, if that's what your asking? Check regularly that the internals are clean and well greased, and the R&P sits nice and runs smooth. Plus use threadlock to secure all screws.

Thanks Siggy, glad to hear they perform well. Ive checked out all your builds/vids and i have to say you are a master fabricator man, keep 'em comin!

i do believe i may have found the axles ill be using for my upcoming TTC/KOH rig.
    RC4WD "808" Team Driver
    http://www.rc4wdforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11747&dateline=1328476636