RTR0030
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new to forum .need help selecting a new kit .

You don't see many TF2's with 2.2 wheels, so check and double check you'll get clearance. Any tyre imho above 106mm starts to look a bit monster truck.

The stock black leafs with no helpers soon bed in and give great flex after a couple of hours trail time.

ESC wise try to get one that is crawler specific, with drag brake. In the UK we mostly use the mtronics rockc but doubt you have that your side of the pond.

sorry i didnt mean to say 2.2 i didnt catch that in time before i typed that lol . as for my driver . some say he doesnt understand sidewalks. and hes not the stigs micro cousin hes just the stig .lol anyway i wish i could find a mini version of richard hammond and clarkson that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TITANTESLA View Post
    Ok guys dont laff but my action figure driver is gona be duke nukem if i cn find him in a size that will fit my truck rofl
    Usually for a 1/10 scale RC,it should be a 7 inch figure that works.You may have to cut them in order for them to fit.

I have Lara Croft driving some of my others;

I just have not found a driver in who I would like to drive my TF2 or my Defender yet,,,but I am still looking.

Also,as for the wheel,I tried running some 1.9's on my Defender and they kept hitting the body almost to the point that the tread grabbed the body,so trial and error,but I am still going to see possibly just a liitle larger,maybe a 1.7.
    Last edited by Homer Pyle; 10-11-2014 at 10:30 AM.

As far as drivers I have a Steve Irwin figure and his wife in my gelande and I like street league skateboard figures as well but anything 6-7 inches usually works can find em all on eBay
    Sent from your moms house

For the tf2 you need a small figure.. I suggest ladies because usually are shorten then men's...
    I think any figure near to 6 inch is great...
    Look my tf2 and you can see wich one I have used,,,

I've only been into crawling for about a year and a half. first for me was an LNC, then built my own starting out with a set of trex60s and a twolf weld chassis and r2 trans. I now have the same a set up with minor electronic and mechanical upgds on an scx10 frame