X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROWDY RACING
    • Dec 2013

Rowdys Monsters

I got into solid axle monster trucks at the beginning of 2015 after comp crawling since 2009. My first build was a CPE Barbarian with an Axial drive train. It was to be a Grave Digger so the RC4WD Ballistic fab skull diff covers were a must along with RC4WD Rumble tires.

DIGGER1.jpgdigger-1.jpgdigger0.jpgDIGGER 2.jpgDIGGER3.jpg
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire
    Team Ottsix / Team Brood / Team BC Paints / Team Y-Town Crawlers / Team Rc-Trim
    Crawler Innovations
    I appreciate the support!
  • 2003EDGE
    • Nov 2014

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ROWDY RACING
      • Dec 2013

Thanks!

So not long after that Digger build South West Monster Shop released the KK2 chassis. I fell in love as soon as I saw it and had to have one. I had it powder coated black and originally planned on using RC4WD Digger axles under it. There were some fitment and steering issues due to the sheer size of the Digger axles. They are very nice and sitting on a shelf in my shop for a future project, but they were just not in the cards for this build. I ended up with Free Style Rc axles along with their transmission, this combo fit like a glove and is tough as nails. The truck currently sports a HPI Escalade body with some Monster Energy decals I had slapped on it. RC4WD Rumble tires getting the power down as usual!

kk2.jpgkk13.jpgkk12.jpgkk11.jpgkk10.jpgkk9.jpgkk8.jpgkk7.jpgkk6.jpgkk5.jpgkk4.jpgkk3.jpgkk1.jpg
      Attached Files
      Crawler Innovations

Comment

• ROWDY RACING
        • Dec 2013

So after attending some races and looking at some things on forums and facebook I wanted a clod racer. I scored a chassis and axles from the man himself at ZRP one of the best brands in clod racing. The chassis is a ZRP Diablo with all the matching links and axle braces. It has dual esc brushless power with 5900kv motors, it really rips! I decided to do an original theme based off one of my childhood heros, The Great Cornholio, lol. Again as do the rest of my trucks it rides on RC4WD Rumble tires, and I may try the RC4WD XVDs in the future.

c4.jpgc9.jpgc8.jpgc7.jpgc6.jpgc5.jpgc3.jpgc1.jpgc2.jpgc10.jpg
        Crawler Innovations

Comment

• ROWDY RACING
          • Dec 2013

Picked up a mostly original Clodbuster, with some nice RC4WD aluminum beadlocks. Plan to make this a retro racing replica of the Coors Light Silver Bullet truck from back in the day.

sb1.jpgsb2.jpg
          Crawler Innovations

Comment

• Noah Dale
            • Dec 2016

Awesome trucks been wanting to get to race the great one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X