K0058
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chevy Pickup Rising From the Blazer Ashes

Quote Originally Posted by Rickleo View Post
    That's some beautiful interior work there sir.
    Thank you! Very much appreciate you following along

Quote Originally Posted by throttlewideopen View Post
    The brake controller and all man that is some amazing detail/work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I appreciate the nice comments

Great job buddy, I'll need to replicate your door panel design, as the Blazer looks rather dull without them.IMG_8213.jpgIMG_8214.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Troopy View Post
    Great job buddy, I'll need to replicate your door panel design, as the Blazer looks rather dull without them.IMG_8213.jpgIMG_8214.jpg
    Wow Troopy. That interior is impressive. Get job. Did you make a thread about your Blazer build.

Thanks Rickleo. Nope there's no thread for my Blazer build, as it is the rtr from RC4WD. I just like to personalise my rigs, but honestly, this rig of "25aniv" really blows my mind. The attention to detail is astonishing. His building craftsmanship is some of the best I've seen so far. It's a pure joy to watch his progress.

Thanks Rickleo. Nope there's no thread for my Blazer build, as it is the rtr from RC4WD. I just like to personalise my rigs, but honestly, this rig of "25aniv" really blows my mind. The attention to detail is astonishing. His building craftsmanship is some of the best I've seen so far. It's a pure joy to watch his progress.
    I agree Troopy. His build is a work of art. That's why I'm following it closely. I get inspiration and ideas for this incredible rig.

Go for it! I really like what you did with the seat pattern there. Door panels would really make it come alive

You could even use the original looking "Tigerwood" for yours if you wanted. I went with walnut because the Tigerwood doesn't appeal to me, looks far too busy.

Thank you much! Hopefully the rest of the build doesn't disappoint. Appreciate you checking in on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickleo View Post
    I agree Troopy. His build is a work of art. That's why I'm following it closely. I get inspiration and ideas for this incredible rig.
    Thanks Rick It would be something to see our trucks together one day but there's just too much distance in between.

If there's anything you see on my truck that you'd like to build for Bruticus by all means, use it! I may not necessarily get things done in the most efficient of ways but at some point I get to where I'm going

Hey Troopy, Is that fabric or some type of decal you used on your seats? I had some material I was originally planning to use on this truck but was just so-so feeling about it once it was laid out. I'd like to use similar pattern to what you've got there on another project floating around in my melon.