My TF2 is finally done (well, not really, but you know what I mean)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tkw75
    • Mar 2017

My TF2 is finally done (well, not really, but you know what I mean)

Hi all,

I finally received the last piece to make my TF2 fully operational and I thought I would share a few photos. I have been working on this on and off for months now but I am really pleased with the results. I have a Castle brushless setup (highly recommended thus far), a few WP Savox servos and a few mods (Tires, BowhouseRC parts, GII shock towers, etc) and my favorite part, the RC4WD topper. I am not sure why I like it so much, but to me it just 'makes' this truck. Still working on a 'permanent' mounting solution for the topper. The styrene mounts and Velcro are only temporary until I can find a better method... I am leaning towards magnets, but we will see.

Anyway, I thought I would share some images. Nothing too exciting as I just took it down the road a bit and there is not a rock or trail to be seen for miles, so the powerline trail will have to do. Looking forward to getting her dirty, scratched, bent and broken.

Thanks for looking.

TKW75
    RC4WD TF2 & GII Cruiser, ECX Barrage, ECX Temper
    Too many other R/C's to list
  • 25aniv
    • Apr 2017

Good Lookin' Yota!
    Nothing with wheels is ever really finished but you've got this one ready to go have some fun!

Comment

• tkw75
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by 25aniv View Post
      Good Lookin' Yota!
      Nothing with wheels is ever really finished but you've got this one ready to go have some fun!
      Thanks, and you are 100% correct about anything with wheels... but that is why we like them so much!
      TKW75

Comment

• Levi
        • Apr 2017

Good looking clean rig. Now you just need to get it dirty, lol. Try not to break anything.

Comment

• tkw75
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Levi View Post
          Good looking clean rig. Now you just need to get it dirty, lol. Try not to break anything.
          Thanks Levi. Dirty is a given and so are a few parts, but that’s why they make replacements .

I hope you are able to make some progress on yours soon. I wanna see the great pumpkin rolling on her own power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          TKW75

Comment

Working...
          X