Thread: rc4wd TF2 electronic problem

Default rc4wd TF2 electronic problem

Hello everyone,

just receive my new Trail Finder 2 RTR (Part Number:Z-RTR0034) but I have some problems with the electronic:
    1- The steering servo was working in reverse order but I just reversed the channel on the transmitter.

2- The main problem is that the truck speed in reverse is faster than on forward.
    The trigger of the transmitter is in the correct direction (if I push it, the truck goes forward)
    On the radio I found the TH channel reversed (see attachment) and I supposed that if I just change it to NORMAL, the ESC will work on reverse.
    What I did is to put the CH throttle on the transmitter to NORMAL and I inverted the polarity of the motor (red with black)
    Is it correct?

Thanks a lot
    Michele

IMG_7808.jpg
    Last edited by Miko; 01-24-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Yep, that's what I would suggest. The set-up of the TF2 and G2 are such that the motor turns in reverse to many other kits. My G2 Cruiser RTR came with the motor wires switched and the controller set to normal.

Enjoy.
    <>< | agent ORANGE | TenderFoot | FRANKENGREEN | RAFFLE-1
    Tennessee Scale Crawlers

Quote Originally Posted by btoungette View Post
    Yep, that's what I would suggest. The set-up of the TF2 and G2 are such that the motor turns in reverse to many other kits. My G2 Cruiser RTR came with the motor wires switched and the controller set to normal.

Enjoy.

Ok thanks