Gelande 18th
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Things you want to see for trail finder.

Other thing i would like to see is the Already made bumpers you have installed on a trailfinder... i just cant find any picture on internet.

just to see how they mount and how they look.

thanks.
    XoltarXoltar

Default I would like to see...

I think it would be nice to see a 3 Links Suspension Upgrade for Axiel axels. You may already have a kit, please let me know.

Wink

Extended Frame to fit under a F-350 4 door long bed.......

i meen ....there has to be a market for this idea, with all the people modding thier F-350 bodies

its a no-brainer

i would buy two !!!

regards V8

Default Important part for TrailFinder

what i think it would be very important and a very easy fix for the trailfinder would be a Pair of front parts made of aluminum. Like the front leaf end of the vintage chassis. but made for the front of trailfinder with the curve.

what i mean is something for the trailfinder so that it doesnt have a movable shackle in the Front.

this would be a big seller for sure. Unless you want to sell them for $30
    and its very simple to do 2 pieces of front leaf mounts made for the trailfinder.

well just my 2cents anyway i know this wont see the light anyway just a opinion.
    XoltarXoltar

does the tamyia ford hilux body fit on the RTR Trailfider?

I would like to see an RTR or an ARTR( pick your own rx/tx) for the jeep. Im new at the whole crawler thing and if I had an RTR that I could buy, and then build off of that would be excellent.

First Post HI names Cameron this is what I would like

I would love to see a Supper scale edition for the YJ Jeep Trail Finder ARTR With a mount for a forward motor under the hood (where it belongs) that being a 540 motor and Disruptor Ultra Compact Planetary Transmission, running to a Killer Transfer Case. I want to see 1.55 tires and rims on The Ultimate Scale 1.9 Yota Cast Straight Axles (just wish they came in a narrow option) I would like to keep the tire under the Jeep fenders but have those small pumpkin axles so it looks scale. Oh Yeah Leaf springs
    Don't Believe everything you think.
    Anything that can go wrong WILL.
    There's NO such thing as "NO SUCH THING"!

I would love to see a killer transfer case cross brace mount. This would not only make it look more scale but it would gain a lot of center cleance. Now in order to do that we would need a front tranny mount.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Xoltar View Post
    Other thing i would like to see is the Already made bumpers you have installed on a trailfinder... i just cant find any picture on internet.

just to see how they mount and how they look.

thanks.
    That and ~~~~ OVERDRIVE/UNDERDRIVE AXLE GEARS for rex 60 axles. Also couldn't there be an option for clocked hubs?? I get a pretty extreme drive angle just setting my steering castor at 0 degrees. Just sayin. Also for the record racer for life has already displayed excellent customer service in a couple other problems I had thanks so much. Love the brand spent another $60 tonight on a front bumper I hope fits and a winch block.
    Last edited by CrawlinMike; 01-02-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Default Rear tire carrier

As mentioned before, a spare tire carrier for the bed of the truck would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by NVFOCUS View Post
    As mentioned before, a spare tire carrier for the bed of the truck would be cool.
    Check this out:

DSC_0980.jpgDSC_0982.jpg

Is this what you search? You can get it here:

https://store.rc4wd.com/Bed-Mount-An...er_p_1812.html

With best regards,
    Gerry

^^^ great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by NVFOCUS View Post
    another option is the tire mount from the axial honcho

http://www.amazon.com/Axial-AX80046-...734316-7229957
    Team Driver for Race730

Personally, I'd love to see an official warren winch vinyl storage cover. Not necessarily for the TF2, but would be an awesome addition to any build really!

Default what i would like

I have the Yota hard body and the Chevy Blazer hard body but what it comes down to is I am a Truck guy. I would love to see a 1972 Chevrolet Truck hard body. Like the Yota