Phone: +44(0)7707 254174

RC4WD UK Distributor:
    King Cobra Distribution
    Unit 18, Three Point Business Park
    Charles Lane
    Haslingden
    BB4 5EH
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Phone: +44(0)1706 260502 (dealers only please)
    www.rc4wd.com
  • scubadaveojr
    • Aug 2008

awesome!! nice to see u guys r all over the place.lol
    This is ME!
    This is RC Help Page

Comment

• Earl
      • Mar 2011

Thought I would see what RC4WD products are available in the UK and there doesn't appear to be much.

Of the authorized RC4WD retailers only 2 seem to be still trading and a quick search of there websites for RC4WD products threw up 0 results!

Only the UK distributor King Cobra, www.kingcobra.co.uk have anything listed on their website.

After a successful first Scale National competition last October and the seeming continuous growth of Scalers in the UK, it is a real shame that such great products aren't readily available.

Moan over

Comment

• Dready
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Earl View Post
        Thought I would see what RC4WD products are available in the UK and there doesn't appear to be much.

Of the authorized RC4WD retailers only 2 seem to be still trading and a quick search of there websites for RC4WD products threw up 0 results!

Only the UK distributor King Cobra, www.kingcobra.co.uk have anything listed on their website.

After a successful first Scale National competition last October and the seeming continuous growth of Scalers in the UK, it is a real shame that such great products aren't readily available.

Moan over

Ditto I agree with all of that, There's literally no-where to buy RC4wd Products in the UK. You have to import them from Abroad and risk the Wraith of the Customs Man.

Not Good

Comment

• WolverineX
          • Nov 2009

I actually enquired about stocking RC4WD items a couple of years ago, but as I only have an online Toy Shop, RC4WD politely refused saying they preferred more 'bricks and mortar' outlets as they 'have enough online sellers.' Fair enough I guess.

I know it is not UK but the EU is about the closest and best you'll get - see this thread...
          http://www.rc4wdforum.com/showthread.php?t=9370
          One outlet in Germany and one in Czechoslavakia (is it still called that these days?)

Oh and RossMod or Rossendale Models and King Cobra are basicaly the same guys.
          Last edited by WolverineX; 02-22-2012, 07:30 AM.
          rccrawling.co.uk - Run by Crawlers for Crawlers!

Comment

• rcBitz
            • Apr 2012

I hope this helps but I am now a UK dealer and always happy to help with odd items I do not have in stock. I am building stock all the time so please do keep checking back.

Contact details.
            rc-Bitz Ltd
            Wiltshire

Store RC4WD UK Distributor. Looking for Scaler 4x4 and Crawler Parts? For all your Accessories, Wheels and Tyres etc this is the one stop shop to have a look at. UK based with passion for Radio Controlled Trucks stocking brands like Axial Racing, RC4WD, Fastrax, ProLine Racing, Novak, Etronix, Carisma, Spare, Spares, Parts, Upgrades, Hopups, RC4WD, Dealer, Shop, Store, UK

[email protected]

01980 626980

To show some of our products in use and to also offer some help and advise regarding our products that are available from RC-Bitz on eBay. We focus on Scale & Rock Crawlers. Products include, wheel weights, star cut tyre foam inserts, waterproofing kits. Kits in use are Tamiya CR-01 and Axial SCX-10.

You can also find others in the UK to Scale and Crawl with at http://groupspaces.com/UKCrawlerDirectory/
            If in the UK come and join the growing group on http://groupspaces.com/UKCrawlerDirectory/

For RC Videos see http://www.youtube.com/user/rcBitz?feature=mhee">http://www.youtube.com/user/rcBitz?feature=mhee" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Comment

Working...
            X