X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timmy2Wheels
    • Dec 2010

Mike,

Thanks for the link to those amazing bodies. I am deciding if I want to purchase "The Beast" for my next crawler. Do you find it will be a good crawler, as well as a fine looking scale vehicle?

Comment

• Evo Mike
      • Dec 2008

MAN KAT I RC4WD The Beast

Posted a video on you tube :

Comment

• Evo Mike
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Timmy2Wheels View Post
        Mike,

Thanks for the link to those amazing bodies. I am deciding if I want to purchase "The Beast" for my next crawler. Do you find it will be a good crawler, as well as a fine looking scale vehicle?
        Hey Timmy,
        THis is one hell of a truck.
        I am using a GRU 4:1, therefor my speed is a lot slower. But the climbing abilty is amazing. Watch te video, I also tested it inside, a 100% hill is not a problem !
        Do think that with all the weight of a cabine and other stuff the crawling cappacity will be less.
        Mike

Comment

• Evo Mike
          • Dec 2008

MAN KAT I 6x6 The Beast

Some outdoor pics :

MAN KAT I with my sons GelandeChassis Hummer body

Grts
          Mike

Comment

• sprinkteacher
            • Oct 2011

My Beast.

My Beast came with a bent frame, a broken rear drive shaft and after one test run the motor burned up and the front axles broke. I put Punisher driveshafts on it, replaced the motor with a 55 turn Novak model, straightened the frame by hand, replaced both front axle shafts and added 490 oz/in JR servos. NOW it is worthy of the name "Beast". The guys at RC4WD did right by me in replacing the front axle shafts.
            Last edited by sprinkteacher; 12-25-2011, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Bondonutz
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sprinkteacher View Post
              My Beast came with a bent frame, a broken rear drive shaft and after one test run the motor burned up and the front axles broke. I put Punisher driveshafts on it, replaced the motor with a 55 turn Novak model, straightened the frame by hand, replaced both front axle shafts and added 490 oz/in JR servos. NOW it is worthy of the name "Beast". The guys at RC4WD did right by me in replacing the front axle shafts.
              I just bought a used 6x6 and I think it was yours, It's supposedly shipping today.
              B O O T E D

Comment

• Pritch Diggs
                • Apr 2012

Hey man I just picked one up a month ago and broke two plastic punisher driveshafts and burned up my motor on the first test run out. Couldn't believe it so Ive ordered new full metal punisher shafts and a 55turn Novak as suggested. Also replaced servos as well just like sprinkteacher did!!! Hopefully no issues after that! Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                X