X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justin_c
    • Apr 2011

outcry esc (pls help)

I got the outcry 3300kv system about 2 weeks ago... i have only run it 5-6 time and loved it. but now its not working..

when i turn it on it usually gives 2 beeps and goes. now i'm getting 1 beep and no go.

i tried a different radio and receiver and it made no difference. it like its not getting radio signal but it should be.

what do i do?... i got the brushless system from a local hobby shop and i doubt they will be any help.

any ideas............?
    Last edited by justin_c; 04-15-2011, 09:28 AM. Reason: 4
  • Racer4Life
    Administrator
    • Jul 2008

We have replied to your emails.

Thanks
    Tom

Comment

• reaste
      • Jun 2017

Hi team, I have just noticed this similar issue on my D110 Limited, it is intermittent, I'm not sure entirely how to troubleshoot. beep could be originating from the motor :s
      Your assistance would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ryan

Comment

• mustanggarage
        • Dec 2017

I am new to RC. I am currently building my first rig. I have some questions about the outcry esc with turbo bec. I installed it in my mini joop, and it is working fine so far. but when I turn the switch off I can still make the steering servo operate with the radio controller. the motor does not operate but the steering does not shut off unless I unplug the battery, is this normal?

Comment

• 2003EDGE
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by mustanggarage View Post
          I am new to RC. I am currently building my first rig. I have some questions about the outcry esc with turbo bec. I installed it in my mini joop, and it is working fine so far. but when I turn the switch off I can still make the steering servo operate with the radio controller. the motor does not operate but the steering does not shut off unless I unplug the battery, is this normal?
          Yes, this is normal. The BEC bypasses the speed control to supply voltage to the receiver and servo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• mustanggarage
            • Dec 2017

ok, now here is another question. I have the motor hooked up now and it runs smooth in forward, but when I reverse it, it runs in a jerky fashion, ie not smooth. is this a problem with the esc, I don't think it is the motor, because if I switch the leads it runs smooth in reverse and jerky in forward so I think it is in the esc, and if that is the way this esc works is there a better option?

Comment

Working...
            X