Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: tundra from Sweden

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default tundra from Sweden

    hey I begin with a photo. of my tundra!
    completed




    bought a kit from Jun fac.com.
    Last edited by krankillen; 12-01-2011 at 02:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default



    fenders and shocks
    Last edited by krankillen; 12-01-2011 at 02:26 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    before and after







    Last edited by krankillen; 12-01-2011 at 02:27 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default




    yeah! it is waterproof
    Last edited by krankillen; 12-01-2011 at 02:28 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default


  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I have changed the drive shaft today. it had been worn.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    178

    Default

    worn , lol just a little. btw how did you get them to work at such a steep angle.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scxflex View Post
    worn , lol just a little. btw how did you get them to work at such a steep angle.

    ha ha! have never thought of that! I just bought the kit and installed it. djmedic has a steeper angle on the tundra. And it works!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    stuff on tundra breaks down and must be replaced! bes, power regulator regulator is now changed



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    306

    Default

    I got a Tundra and love it, as well.



    You can have a much lower CG, yet have excellent performance. Go leaf spring then install the Steel Shooter Shackles and T-Box.




    Or for the ultimate scale build, a pair of k-44 axles, ultimate shocks, beadlocks and 1.9 tires with the MFC-02. It's what I did to my RC4WD ARB F350.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    [QUOTE=Siggy;27744]I got a Tundra and love it, as well.





    ooo! I have looked at them! When I built the tundra so I copied dj medic tundra . but to my new Tundra, I will probably buy them. looks awesome good! I have audio device in my toyota hilux it is more scale. 'll put up some pictures of it. please go to youtube and search on the krankillen. there are some movies there.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scxflex View Post
    worn , lol just a little. btw how did you get them to work at such a steep angle.
    I have no problem with it

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krankillen View Post

    ooo! I have looked at them! When I built the tundra so I copied dj medic tundra . but to my new Tundra, I will probably buy them. looks awesome good! I have audio device in my toyota hilux it is more scale. 'll put up some pictures of it. please go to youtube and search on the krankillen. there are some movies there.
    Have you seen the New RC4WD Trail Finder 2? If you like the Hilux, your surely love the New RC4WD TF2.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siggy View Post
    Have you seen the New RC4WD Trail Finder 2? If you like the Hilux, your surely love the New RC4WD TF2.

    yes it looks awesome out! gearbox looks so small and flexible. that I want. it is not as expensive as Tamiya.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krankillen View Post
    yes it looks awesome out! gearbox looks so small and flexible. that I want. it is not as expensive as Tamiya.
    Agree, sure costs much less yet offers more, in scale and quality.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default tamiya toyota tundra in snow

    Last edited by krankillen; 04-08-2012 at 02:59 PM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Very nice Winter run!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    80

    Default

    if you're wondering what I have in my tires. it is shotgun lead. 500 grams in each front tire. does not have a foam in the tire.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •