cboggs' Bully 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cboggs' Bully 2

New year, new sponsor, Im excited to start this build finally! Thanks John and RC4WD for this opportunity. Just got the new Bully 2's in the mail today and its time to start swapping them in to the 5th Dimension MKII chassis. Here's a list of whats going in this...
    Bully 2 axles
    5th Dimension MKII chassis
    Brood 30t Stubbies
    Holmes BR Minis
    Futaba BLS157HV servo
    5th Dimension Negative Space wheels
    Boss Claws or VooDoo's
    SCX shocks internally limited w/axial plastic rod end ball
    NCD accessories

The 5th Dimension Owner/Driver
    Team Brood

Here's how it sits so far, I need to shorten it up a little as it is about a 1/4" to long.

Team Brood

Comment

Alright just about done, just waiting on my parts from NCD. Wheel base is now legal, I shortened the front links and made some lighter rear uppers. Im very happy how this turned out, there is so much adjustability in these axles and chassis that it would be impossible to not find a good setup! I did raise the upper portion of the chassis up one hole which raised the shock mounts up a little. Upper link mounts have been raised at the axle case to the highest position so the upper links clear the case using straight links during digging. Got a comp next weekend so we'll see how it does."thumbsup"

Team Brood

Comment

Here's a few pics from the comp yesterday...

Team Brood

Comment

Looking good Chris...

Comment

Nice trick to get more "down-lift"
            btw nice looking wheels!
            sigpic
            In the end though, it all comes down to stick time...

Comment

Few pics from last Saturdays comp...

Team Brood

Comment

nice Pics, Also nice place to crawl... Wish we had such places...

2.2 Sportsman Champ Supercrawl 2013

Comment

Yeah, I'm with Douwe. I cannot express my jealousy enought of you having that spot. If I ever go to Washington Mount Erie will be the first place I go.
                  Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN
                  DravTech ~ Brood Racing ~ Ottsix ~ E.Y. Designs ~ Offipaita ~ Krawler Konceptz

Comment

We got 3 spots around that area to comp, all are just as awesome and with great views! When the weather is nicer people rock climb off the side of the mountain.
                    Team Brood

Comment

Here's a pic from our club comp we had on Saturday. One of my BR-Mini esc's blew up right after this was taken ending my day early.

Team Brood

Comment

Originally posted by cboggs View Post
                        One of my BR-Mini esc's blew up right after this was taken ending my day early.
                        What happened? I blew both of my BR Minies in the first tests, without any reason... Switched back to castle and I can smile again.
                        Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN
                        DravTech ~ Brood Racing ~ Ottsix ~ E.Y. Designs ~ Offipaita ~ Krawler Konceptz

Comment

Originally posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
                          What happened? I blew both of my BR Minies in the first tests, without any reason... Switched back to castle and I can smile again.
                          Not sure yet, it stopped working as soon as I got through gate 3 and wont arm, no smoke came out but since it will only beep at me trying to arm itself its pretty much done. I had the same happen on one of my Micro Pros before and it would never re-arm itself. Its lasted through 9 comps so far this season, time to try out the warranty. I was going to put my spare one in my sporty but I guess it will go in to replace this one now.
                          Team Brood

Comment

Bummer doot.

I hate electrical issues, unlike mechanical issues it drives me nuts when I cannot physically see the issue.
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire
                            Team Ottsix / Team Brood / Team BC Paints / Team Y-Town Crawlers / Team Rc-Trim / Team RC4WD
                            Crawler Innovations
                            I appreciate the support!

Comment

Here's a few pics so you can see my links and axle clocking.

Team Brood

Comment

Working...
                              X