Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 RC4WD Challenge Series - New Castle, PA (East Coast Scale Challenge)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by 2003EDGE View Post
    Less than 2 weeks away! Can't wait to come out and enjoy some tiny truck competition...not to mention meet all these great builders and drivers!
    what?????


    i thought we had a couple months left.


    Comment


    • #17
      I know some wish we had a couple months left!

      RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by 2003EDGE View Post
        I know some wish we had a couple months left!

        RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road
        Have you lost your mind! I wish it was this week! (I am not good at waiting for things)

        Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by baconbits View Post
          Have you lost your mind! I wish it was this week! (I am not good at waiting for things)

          Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          I know the feeling. I am checking and double checking things now. I am sure I will get there and find something I forgot.

          RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 2003EDGE View Post
            I know the feeling. I am checking and double checking things now. I am sure I will get there and find something I forgot.

            RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road
            Hopefully it's not your transmitter

            Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              Yeah...have seen that one happen! Luckily it was a Futaba and we bound it to my radio for him to compete with.

              RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                If you haven't seen the video.... I will be stepping back from this series moving forward. Due to health restrictions, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot keep the event going.


                The good news is Matt Lockwood and Ed Pacola (Mahoning County Crawlers) will be transitioning to take it over starting in 2017.


                I will still be here to assist them in the transition...but I have all the confidence in the world that they will take the event and catapult it into the future as the best Scale Event on the East Coast.






                2017 RC4WD East Coast Scale Challenge HERE WE COME!!!!!




                And who knows...maybe I will actually run a rig???


                Comment

                Working...
                X