Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my wife better buy more insurance (life that is)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my wife better buy more insurance (life that is)

artic cat frame,suzuki samuri transfer case and axles, suzuki gs 850 engine.

WOW I am gonna leave this one alone. I assume you already know better

and if not get video
    NOSTR
    BYT

Comment

dont for get 911 is also for fire and rescue!!!! holy crap, that thing looks a little insane. what are you planing with that little toy?
      This is ME!
      This is RC Help Page

Comment

mainly just to build it, had the parts so why not we also take the family and go down to a place called oceanpond in cross city florida that is made just for stuff like this. check out the website some crazy and amazing stuff people can come up with http://www.oceanpond.net/

Comment

that looks like a blast. i love the bus. and you are right, if it has parts then it needs to be messed and built up.
          This is ME!
          This is RC Help Page

Comment

Gotta love Florida rednecks. Whole other breed then the Ohio ones Is this thing going to be an R/C or are you riding that I love this kinda stuff! Its hard to see whats really going on from your pics . Mini Swamp buggy maybe

Comment

it is a home made 4 wheeler. like a quad to you ohoians. lol
              This is ME!
              This is RC Help Page

Comment

Originally posted by scubadaveojr View Post
                HEHHEEHHE! Yep maybe

Comment

Originally posted by scubadaveojr View Post
                  well it does have 4 wheels anyway
                  NOSTR
                  BYT

Comment

I will be driving it. I have driven this beast 1 time and holy sh''''''t, this thing has so much torque,I need a little steering assist. maybe a golf cart rack and pinion or something on that line. Hadn't driven since. my wife said I can't especially after about running over her and through or over neighbors fence OUCH!

Comment

well i am sure that would be a good reason for her not to want you on it. lol.

i can say that using a steering system from a quad might do some good too. they have a lot of torque and are made for set ups like that. i think Honda might have what you are looking for.
                      This is ME!
                      This is RC Help Page

Comment

so were you passing out from the exhaust blowing in your face when you almost ran over your wife and went threw the neighbors fence??
                        NOSTR
                        BYT

Comment

No I just have exhaust turned up like that so I could get to other stuff. I think I'm going to run the exhaust into a collector box and run like one 3" exhaust out the back. Going to be on hold for awhile though, having shoulder surgery on nov. 4th from car accident,but, hopefully rehab will not be very long and be back to normal again

Comment

good luck with that!! get better soon man. well i can say you should practice those thumbs so you can still drive the rc's man. lol
                            This is ME!
                            This is RC Help Page

Comment

Thanks man I will. After surgery they put arm in a sling so it will be in perfect position to still hold onto the radio!LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X