No announcement yet.

New to Forum, with a Brand New TF2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again guys and once again i need an opinion . i have a plan for my scaler being the tf2 but i have another in mind for a completly stock class scaler so here it is . its the rcmodelex mex2 d110 . now i need your thoughts on it very nice from what iam seeing kinda pricey but from the vids i seen its a dam good scaler . thoughts?.

Comment

Transmission trouble

First time off of the bench and out onto the sidewalk for a trial run, and the 2nd speed gear broke in the transmission. It was shifting perfectly.....I have the shift servo dialed in absolutely PERFECT....a few times back and forth between 1st and 2nd to compare the two, and bam, the truck slows to a stop. Motor revved but no movement. Checked shift points, perfect. Disassembled the trans and found this....a cracked 2nd gear, split where it's pressed into the drum at the factory. Contacted RC4WD customer service but haven't heard back about any type of resolution. Have any of you experienced this??

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TITANTESLA View Post
        Hello again guys and once again i need an opinion . i have a plan for my scaler being the tf2 but i have another in mind for a completly stock class scaler so here it is . its the rcmodelex mex2 d110 . now i need your thoughts on it very nice from what iam seeing kinda pricey but from the vids i seen its a dam good scaler . thoughts?.
        I personally like the modelex kit... But... The tf2 is a perfect scale kit leafs an so on....
        Modelex kit don't use a real scale links configuration... Never heard of a 4 links with servo on the chassis without a panhard configuration ...
        I mean if you need a real scale rig the g2 or tf2 are perfect...you can even take some hop up to change the tks setup from leaf spring to 3links and pan hard on front and four links at the rear
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X