No announcement yet.

Levi's tf2 build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a bit more progress on my tf. Going shopping for electronics next week. One day, just one day it will run.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Look what I found under the xmas tree. Santa came a little late to my house this year. I thought I would experiment with motors on this build. First I'll try the brushless combo setup and get it dialed in. Than run the truck for a while. Than which the motor to the holmes hobbies torque master. Than dial it in and run it like that for a while too.

I wanted the crawl master 16t but the lhs didn't have it in stock. So I thought I would try the torque master series. Next on the list is two new servos.

Comment

It's always exciting when you get new rc parts delivered. Had a hard time finding the roll bar and metal sliders locally. So I reached out and found some though rc4wd. The parts had a long travel getting here. You would be very tired if you had to travel from Hong Kong to the u.s. too, lol.

Comment

Nice stuff upgrades !!
          That TF2 will rocks
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
            Nice stuff upgrades !!
            That TF2 will rocks
            Thanks, sure hope it does rock. It's been about 10 months of work off and on for me. Currently in the process of building beadlocks with hyrax tires. Got one more tire to go.

Comment

Order new parts, install new parts, done, well mostly, lol. Why is the weekend always so short. So all I managed to get done is mount the marlin crawler metal rock sliders and install the roll bar. Imo looks much better, now just to find a way to mount some lights to the top of roll bar.

Comment

Working...
              X