Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected]

As some of you already know , I have been taking care of customer support for Mike for sometime now . We now have our own email and would like to get it out there for you guys to contact us directly if you have any questions concerning any RC4WD products or any questions related to getting your R/C running . I would be more then willing to help , if i dont know the answer I certainly have the avenues to find it.

Please direct all emails for support and technical advice to support @ rc4wd.com and I will get to you in the order that I receive them . Please allow 24hrs for a response . Emails for sales/returns and such will still be sent to rcrock @ gmail.com .

We hope that customers will find this helpful and speed up response times as well.

help need parts

trying to find out about the endlinks I ordered 10 days ago I keep hearing a couple more days I have no order # as of yet but credit card was charged and still waiting for parts to be shipped should only take a few days to ship if parts are in house please help

Comment

Originally posted by tomahawk View Post
      trying to find out about the endlinks I ordered 10 days ago I keep hearing a couple more days I have no order # as of yet but credit card was charged and still waiting for parts to be shipped should only take a few days to ship if parts are in house please help
      I have responded to every one of your emails as well. Giving you my best estimate as to when we will have the special order part in to us from our machinist.

Sorry I can not give you a better estimate on time with these special order parts but, I insure you that you WILL get your ends.

Thanks for your patience,

Rob

Comment

any idea how much longer last week you said this week now I guess at mabye next week or two or three????????????

Comment

Originally posted by tomahawk View Post
          any idea how much longer last week you said this week now I guess at mabye next week or two or three????????????
          Ive already sent you an email earlier today offering you the silver ends instead of the blue until we are able to finish those for you .

Not much else I can do at this point.

I apologize.

-Rob

Comment

I guess Im stuck waiting cant play or sell unless its correct dont need anymore damage wish I would of known it would take a month to get parts
            for the killer krawler

Comment

Bruiseruptor......

It's been nearly a week since I've herd from anyone from rc4wd about my situation.
              Ron I sent you photos on the bruiseruptor and all the mods I had done to get the body mounted and the wheel base correct, I've waited patiently for days and still no word from you guys, I think I deserve answers now! For almost 700 shipped to me I shouldn't even have to mod anything on this rig besides just hop-up rims and tires and leaf springs.. But the more I try to correct the mistakes I just encounter another problem and enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by infamouse_1 View Post
                It's been nearly a week since I've herd from anyone from rc4wd about my situation.
                Ron I sent you photos on the bruiseruptor and all the mods I had done to get the body mounted and the wheel base correct, I've waited patiently for days and still no word from you guys, I think I deserve answers now! For almost 700 shipped to me I shouldn't even have to mod anything on this rig besides just hop-up rims and tires and leaf springs.. But the more I try to correct the mistakes I just encounter another problem and enough is enough.
                I am sure Rob will get to you.

What seems to be the issue? The Bruiseruptor is not designed for any particular body.

Comment

It's a bruiser chassis! It should be able to just drop in a yota body on it and fit perfect without having to mod anything.
                  If it wasn't ment to fit any particular body it should have stated on the discription so the buyer knows what he's getting him self into befor dumping a load of money on rc4wd, don't get me wrong you guys got awesome products but you guys need to be more explainable on the products you guys sell for example the bruiseruptor.
                  I'll just give it a couple of days to hear from rob befor I send another email.

Originally posted by Racer4Life View Post
                  I am sure Rob will get to you.

What seems to be the issue? The Bruiseruptor is not designed for any particular body.

Comment

Well Im very happy with the help from the guys and love the products....
                    Look forward to receiving my order soon and will post a build thread .
                    Keep up the great work fellas, Kenworthit Australia
                    G'DAY Mate!

http://www.vimeo.com/user1215046

http://www.youtube.com/user/kenworthit?feature=mhw5

Comment

Web site down?

Hey guys what is going on with your site. I get a message that says "THis site might be unsafe" or something like that. Just started the past day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by jeephead View Post
                        Hey guys what is going on with your site. I get a message that says "THis site might be unsafe" or something like that. Just started the past day or so.

Our site was hacked and we have been working day and night to resolve the issue.

We apologize for any delays in being able to make an order but , we are hopeful to have the issue totally fixed very soon.

Thanks for your concern.

Comment

Working...
                        X