11v Li-po

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11v Li-po

I would like to use an 11v Li-po to get a litle more speed on my tf. My question is can i just plug and play or will it fry my esc and rx?

You need to post more info about your ESC.. model at least is needed.. Odds are you can run it but without knowing what you have no one will be able to say for sure..
    NOSTR
    BYT

Comment

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...otor-Combo-55T This is what i am running right now

Comment

That one is 2 cell only ESC.

Comment

I think I might swap out to an 45 or 35 turn motor and maby get the 2 speed.

Comment

yep looks like i'm goig to order a new motor. It's cheaper than buying a new esc, just need to find the right motor to go with that esc. Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

I would swap the ESC instead.
              You will get much more register from bottom to top with 3S (11.1V).
              You can run a higher T motor and still get wheelspin.

Comment

Im going to have to agree with nobrainer here. I've never been a big fan of te rooster crawler anyways. Upgrade to a 1/10th sidewinder system and use your 3s. Much better setup. You can almost pay for the sidewinder by selling the rooster if you want to. Don't forget you can also gear up the pinion as well. I used a 13t with my heavy 2.2 scaler and it was quick enough.

Comment

Would you keep the novak 55t?

Comment

Yeah why not.
                    Try it out and see if it fits your need. Use a small pinion so the drag brake works best.
                    If your drag brake is not strong enough, I use 65T on mine and so far it stays...

Comment

35t on a 3cell is my favorite by far! Plenty of torque and wheelspeed for a scaler. Lots of fun!

Comment

Working...
                      X