Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you want to see for trail finder.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    not sure if it has been mentioned (it[s late and I don't feel like reading back through the thread).... but how about a proper fit kit for the Toyota Hilux body

    Comment


    • #47
      Looking for body accessories, How about a full cap and half cap for the yota body. Aftermarket interior from the bruiser/mountaineer, figure/driver?

      Comment


      • #48
        How hard would it be to do remote locking diffs? I saw an crawler in a mag lastnight that had it and thought it would be nice to have the of the D40 and D35's

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by hilux87 View Post
          How hard would it be to do remote locking diffs? I saw an crawler in a mag lastnight that had it and thought it would be nice to have the of the D40 and D35's
          We have made some. Just very hard to make them work right.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Racer4Life View Post
            We have made some. Just very hard to make them work right.
            Are you guys going to keep trying? If so put me in for a set when you are done

            Comment


            • #51
              According to a different thread and to a response I received you guys made a front bumper and skid plate for the TF. You made five and then gave them away. I think it would be a great idea to make more and sell them. Or if you just want to make one more and send it to me that would be fine with me as well

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by hilux87 View Post
                Are you guys going to keep trying? If so put me in for a set when you are done
                http://www.rc4wdstore.com/2/product_...roducts_id=648

                Comment


                • #53
                  I see that it says coming soon. Any idea what the width is? I want to put one on the TF 4 Link Jeep Edition if I can get it to fit and look right.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I would love to see an snorkel for the Tamiya Jeep Body. Anyone know if there is one out?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by hilux87 View Post
                      I would love to see an snorkel for the Tamiya Jeep Body. Anyone know if there is one out?
                      Its coming.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Racer4Life View Post
                        Its coming.
                        Something like this ?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by roborg5000 View Post
                          Something like this ?

                          I need that ASAP

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Options ofr Single Speed Transmissions

                            After purchasing the TF kit with a Heavy Duty single speed transmission I did not know that I would needed a shorter transmission shaft. Maybe you guys can add a note to the TF kit page stating that if you plan on mounting the Heavy Duty single speed transmission it may be necessary to use the shorter tranny shaft that you guys sell.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by joeym View Post
                              After purchasing the TF kit with a Heavy Duty single speed transmission I did not know that I would needed a shorter transmission shaft. Maybe you guys can add a note to the TF kit page stating that if you plan on mounting the Heavy Duty single speed transmission it may be necessary to use the shorter tranny shaft that you guys sell.
                              We can add it but, the HD is wider and has a longer shaft so we figured most would assume this would need some changes if upgrading from the R2.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Very important and EASY !

                                I think a very important Upgrade and very easy to make (for those with the right tools) is a Skid Plate to raise the Transmission some 10mm or 15mm .. or Both ! it can have the option of raising it 10mm or 15mm, its a Simple plate with square "U" form so we can raise the tranny. tranny can mount from below
                                like i say i think its a very simple thing to do and those 10 or 15mm would help tremendously.

                                any other opinion someone ?
                                thanks.
                                XoltarsigpicXoltar

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X