Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A total n00b builds a CMAX Suburban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey that is neat how the RC4WD engine bits fit that block.

    I like the colour choices too.
    sigpic

    Come and check out 'Trailworx Garage' on Facebook and Youtube

    Comment


    • #17
      Let's see, where did I leave off?

      Engine detailed and radiator mounted


      GCM battery tray. I'll be able to swap batteries and leave the body hard mounted. Success!


      And something I'm very happy about. RC4WD cast K44's. Greet. So greet.

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Im love that suburban bodys.... very good work , so very good.... LOVE !!
        http://euskoscalecrawler.foroactivo.com/forum

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          "And something I'm very happy about. RC4WD cast K44's. Greet. So greet."

          Well that certainly changes things! Guess it's going to mean a plan change for my Blazer/Dually build. I'm on the waiting list for a set of cast K44's if anyone at RC4WD is reading this and can help me out...
          wink wink nudge nudge...Lol!!

          Awesome Burban, love seeing it come together so nicely. Going to look fantastic in metallic green and white!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by FREEDOM83 View Post
            Im love that suburban bodys.... very good work , so very good.... LOVE !!
            Thanks!
            Originally posted by 25aniv View Post
            "And something I'm very happy about. RC4WD cast K44's. Greet. So greet."

            Well that certainly changes things! Guess it's going to mean a plan change for my Blazer/Dually build. I'm on the waiting list for a set of cast K44's if anyone at RC4WD is reading this and can help me out...
            wink wink nudge nudge...Lol!!

            Awesome Burban, love seeing it come together so nicely. Going to look fantastic in metallic green and white!
            The first round went fast didn't they? Beautiful axles.

            Dumped paint on it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              What a build, completely awesome !
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Wow! Great color combo. The chips looked good but it's a whle different ball game when laid down on panels

                Comment


                • #23
                  A pity not to have this skill, always I have wanted this model to stop over.... Lover you have me
                  http://euskoscalecrawler.foroactivo.com/forum

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thanks everyone

                    Detailed the dash. I believe this is a Silverado now because of the wood grain.


                    Anybody know where I can get some Suburban emblems made? Or if someone already produces them?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Maybe you can ask them for a small production :
                      http://www.customcuts.de/epages/6213...gories/EMBLEME
                      They have a large range of scale emblems...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
                        Thanks everyone

                        Detailed the dash. I believe this is a Silverado now because of the wood grain.


                        Anybody know where I can get some Suburban emblems made? Or if someone already produces them?

                        Michelle @ KrawlerKoncepts just did up some fantastic Scottsdale 30 fender and dash emblems for my dually. Scaled perfectly and look super

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                          Maybe you can ask them for a small production :
                          http://www.customcuts.de/epages/6213...gories/EMBLEME
                          They have a large range of scale emblems...
                          Good idea. Thanks.
                          Originally posted by 25aniv View Post
                          Michelle @ KrawlerKoncepts just did up some fantastic Scottsdale 30 fender and dash emblems for my dually. Scaled perfectly and look super
                          Do you have a picture of how they turned out?


                          Windows are in. Trim is on. Had to enhance the door handles. They didn't have the button thingy for your thumb thing to open the door. They do now.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Now you are just showing off!!!!

                            Nice Bling.
                            sigpic

                            Come and check out 'Trailworx Garage' on Facebook and Youtube

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
                              Good idea. Thanks.

                              Do you have a picture of how they turned out?
                              I'll grab a pic of them tonight.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Michelle did a great job putting these together for me!

                                Scottsdale30.jpg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X