No announcement yet.

H2Micr0's HJ47 Crew Cab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an invite to go on a trail run with a mate and his son last weekend, so I took the opportunity to try out a different wheel and tyre combo.

The wheels are GMade Beadlock 1.9 from the Sawback Sport, and the tyres are also GMade from the Sawback Sport measuring 108mm.

I wasn't sure how this would look while bolting them on, but I am surprised by how well they suit the HJ47.

Here are the photos from the trail run.

As for how these tyres performed, they are actually not bad at all. Certainly more than capable for a trail rig.

I think these might be staying.

Cheers
    H2Micr0
    Last edited by H2Micr0; 11-23-2017, 09:22 PM.
    sigpic

Come and check out 'Trailworx Garage' on Facebook and Youtube

Comment

It has been a while but the HJ47 has been out on a couple of outings during that time.

The first was January 2017 for the first trail run of the year with my group Southern Cross Scale n Trail.

On this occasion my mate Castle drove the HJ47, and he drove it like a rental too LOL. There was some minor damage the styrene sides on the tray.

We met a local spot called Lake Parramatta, and the full trail run around the lake is a good 4 hour plus hike. And it just happened to be over 40c that day.

Here are some pics from the outing.

All lined up, next to my D110, ready to go.

Another group shot.

And more recently I took the HJ out for a short wheel while waiting for my wife at the local showgrounds.

Trying out another wheel and tyre combo.

Cheers
      H2Micr0
      Last edited by H2Micr0; 11-23-2017, 09:23 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello

I have updated the pics so they should now work.

There are updates coming.

Cheers
        H2Micr0
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X