Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CampfireCook
    • Dec 2017

filedata/fetch?id=83412&d=1525156473&type=thumbfiledata/fetch?id=83413&d=1525156473&type=thumbfiledata/fetch?id=83415&d=1525156473&type=thumbfiledata/fetch?id=83414&d=1525156473&type=thumb
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Last edited by CampfireCook; 05-06-2018, 07:26 PM.
    Off label uses of RC? Sure, why not. If I am going to play with it, might as well make it do something.
    You can see that my pieces aren't perfectly matched.
    I am happy that I can tie my own shoes with out poking my eye out.
    Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Comment

• CampfireCook
      • Dec 2017

I received a replacement rebuildable Punisher Shaft and it came without the U-joint pin attached with no "C clip) or similar to stick it in there.
      So, I am returning it. It was going to go from the motor to the transfer case.

Also the input shaft on the transfer case is bent at the set screw hole. I have a spare case so I am going to swap that out.
      Off label uses of RC? Sure, why not. If I am going to play with it, might as well make it do something.

Comment

• CampfireCook
        • Dec 2017

29 pound basic load: 10 2S lipos, one 12 pack of beverages (minus ice packs). Newly added are a fire extinguisher and a Sirius XM sound system and a mobile battery charger for phones etc.. Once again I am remodeling the wheelhouse and cargo area. This new design will be 10" by 24" in a single unit with removable panels. This will allow me to stack the batteries into the wheelhouse without running battery cables all over the place.

Comment

Working...
        X