the atlas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roborg5000 View Post
    Yea I like the look and can imagine some muddy grass hanging off the screw heads for an even more scale look
    I imagine a nice big skid under mine but I am sure somehow mud and grass will find its way

NOSTR
    BYT

Comment

That looks absolutely AWESOME
      SnoopMaxx.com
      Never to old to play
      c",)

Comment

Good thoughts and discussion as always!!

I vote 2mm. Just MO.

Comment

yes I agree tom 2mm socket head would look good and should hold up just as well..

I guess I need to order a assortment of 2mm hardware now in case I decide I need a longer bolt for some cool thing
          NOSTR
          BYT

Comment

Originally posted by sloppy View Post
            yes I agree tom 2mm socket head would look good and should hold up just as well..

I guess I need to order a assortment of 2mm hardware now in case I decide I need a longer bolt for some cool thing
            I would agree with the 2mm as well

Comment

This thing looks amazing.Any updates on when it will be instock?
              1.9 Jeep TJ Rubicon
              1.9 Ramcharger
              1.55 Jeep YJ Islander

Comment

how is this project going? any updates on it yet?
                This is ME!
                This is RC Help Page

Comment

is there a set date for the t-case anxious to pick up one

Comment

They are currently in production. I don't have a date, but it shouldn't be to long.

Comment

if the transfer case is made for the high lifts how would it look like when it is installed? is it ok if you guys can show a preview of it on a stock f350/hilux and the new chassis that you guys are building chassis and the tundra chassis

Comment

I know the web site says the t-case will be shipped mid November, is everything still on time. has it been pushed back or have they started to ship them??

Comment

i belive they are still on track...
                          This is ME!
                          This is RC Help Page

Comment

It looks awesome , can I easily replace it with the r2 on the bruiser classic kit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                              I know the web site says the t-case will be shipped mid November, is everything still on time. has it been pushed back or have they started to ship them??

I should have also asked, are there enough made for everyone that per ordered one?

Comment

Originally posted by ScaleXtreme View Post
                                It looks awesome , can I easily replace it with the r2 on the bruiser classic kit ?
                                You would also need the planetary tranny that RC4WD is making, or a GRU to make it work. I would say that this will be possible by the customer with some modification. I doubt that RC4WD will make this an option, at least not soon.

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                                I should have also asked, are there enough made for everyone that per ordered one?
                                Hopefully Mike will answer this here or on RCC for ya. I would say they have, but I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X