No announcement yet.

the atlas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also just so you all know i am working on making this into a few different ratio styles too... please let me know what you might want to see.. they will not happen right away... but after we test and get the original flaw less.... thanks guys.. hope you all like them when they start going out.
    This is ME!
    This is RC Help Page

Comment

[QUOTE=Racer4Life;3186]You would also need the planetary tranny that RC4WD is making, or a GRU to make it work. I would say that this will be possible by the customer with some modification. I doubt that RC4WD will make this an option, at least not soon.

Thanks, I will try this , I really liked the look of this Tcase after seeing the 1/1 in a Jeep . The one hardness is to mount the motor I think

Comment

any updates on shipping yet? Have they gone out?

Comment

i belive they are making them. they are buttoning up some of the issues with the screws and then they will be out. lol.
          This is ME!
          This is RC Help Page

Comment

Originally posted by scubadaveojr View Post
            issues with the screws .
            Do you know what kind of issues they are having?

Comment

nothing big... making shafts a little longer to work with some of the punisher shafts. and also they were getting some screws for the face so it looks a little more scale then some monster 3m screws popping out of it. lol.
              i will talk to rc4wd and see were they are at.
              Thanks
              This is ME!
              This is RC Help Page

Comment

Working...
              X