X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    scubadaveojr

• scubadaveojr
    replied
    nothing big... making shafts a little longer to work with some of the punisher shafts. and also they were getting some screws for the face so it looks a little more scale then some monster 3m screws popping out of it. lol.
    i will talk to rc4wd and see were they are at.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jester

• Jester
    replied
    Originally posted by scubadaveojr View Post
    issues with the screws .
    Do you know what kind of issues they are having?

Leave a comment:

• scubadaveojr

• scubadaveojr
    replied
    i belive they are making them. they are buttoning up some of the issues with the screws and then they will be out. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jester

• Jester
    replied
    any updates on shipping yet? Have they gone out?

Leave a comment:

• ScaleXtreme

• ScaleXtreme
    replied
    [QUOTE=Racer4Life;3186]You would also need the planetary tranny that RC4WD is making, or a GRU to make it work. I would say that this will be possible by the customer with some modification. I doubt that RC4WD will make this an option, at least not soon.

Thanks, I will try this , I really liked the look of this Tcase after seeing the 1/1 in a Jeep . The one hardness is to mount the motor I think

Leave a comment:

• scubadaveojr

• scubadaveojr
    replied
    also just so you all know i am working on making this into a few different ratio styles too... please let me know what you might want to see.. they will not happen right away... but after we test and get the original flaw less.... thanks guys.. hope you all like them when they start going out.

Leave a comment:

• Racer4Life
    Administrator

• Racer4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by ScaleXtreme View Post
    It looks awesome , can I easily replace it with the r2 on the bruiser classic kit ?
    You would also need the planetary tranny that RC4WD is making, or a GRU to make it work. I would say that this will be possible by the customer with some modification. I doubt that RC4WD will make this an option, at least not soon.

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    I should have also asked, are there enough made for everyone that per ordered one?
    Hopefully Mike will answer this here or on RCC for ya. I would say they have, but I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Jester

• Jester
    replied
    Originally posted by Jester View Post
    I know the web site says the t-case will be shipped mid November, is everything still on time. has it been pushed back or have they started to ship them??

I should have also asked, are there enough made for everyone that per ordered one?

Leave a comment:

• ScaleXtreme

• ScaleXtreme
    replied
    It looks awesome , can I easily replace it with the r2 on the bruiser classic kit ?

Leave a comment:

• scubadaveojr

• scubadaveojr
    replied
    i belive they are still on track...

Leave a comment:

• Jester

• Jester
    replied
    I know the web site says the t-case will be shipped mid November, is everything still on time. has it been pushed back or have they started to ship them??

Leave a comment:

• gnarly_whips

• gnarly_whips
    replied
    if the transfer case is made for the high lifts how would it look like when it is installed? is it ok if you guys can show a preview of it on a stock f350/hilux and the new chassis that you guys are building chassis and the tundra chassis

Leave a comment:

• Racer4Life
    Administrator

• Racer4Life
    replied
    They are currently in production. I don't have a date, but it shouldn't be to long.

Leave a comment:

• gnarly_whips

• gnarly_whips
    replied
    is there a set date for the t-case anxious to pick up one

Leave a comment:

• scubadaveojr

• scubadaveojr
    replied
    how is this project going? any updates on it yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X