Leave a comment:

• sloppy
    replied
    I am gonna break mine in, In a creak

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Originally posted by Racer4Life View Post
    Never said you were full of it, not about this at least. I worked with the designer to get the labels made. We just never have posted up and photos and I wanted other to see them too.
    Oh haha. Well they way you said take a photo, guess I understood it differently

Designs really really cool, I'll get some better pics today. I broke in the motor last night.

Leave a comment:

• Racer4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Terminator View Post
    Why does everyone think Im full of crap?

Never said you were full of it, not about this at least. I worked with the designer to get the labels made. We just never have posted up and photos and I wanted other to see them too.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Originally posted by sloppy View Post
    I didnt think you were full of crap. I was just mad I didnt get a sticker

I'll sell the sticker off of mine for say $10 shipped? I'll even change it to 55t for ya. LOL

Leave a comment:

• sloppy
    replied
    I didnt think you were full of crap. I was just mad I didnt get a sticker

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Why does everyone think Im full of crap?

Leave a comment:

• Racer4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Terminator View Post
    I love the stickers on these guys! Just got my order in and man, the motor looks great! Can't wait to get the truck built and run it.
    Take a photo.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    I love the stickers on these guys! Just got my order in and man, the motor looks great! Can't wait to get the truck built and run it.

Leave a comment:

• dr.frank
    replied
    Hi Tom,

thanks, done with pleasure

The Robotronic used a flywheel for the loadtest, my buddy said that it's a bit to
    light, so the max speed isn't 100% correct, but all motors have been tested with
    the same load.

Greetings Frank

Leave a comment:

• Racer4Life
    replied
    Thanks for the info Frank. Some great stuff.

Is it true that the Robotronics Dyno does not do an actual load test on the motor. I do know the CE Dyno's I used when I built motors did a load on the motor for a more true data sheet. Not to put down the Robotronics, just trying to make sure my theory is correct.

Again...thanks for being so darn good with the info.

Leave a comment:

• dr.frank
    replied
    Hello,

i got two of them for a test. A member of our german forum did a motortest
    of the 65T Silver Can and others, so you have a comparsion list (still growing):

Novak 55T (Charts missing, sorry)

Robitronic 55T Motor

Holmes Cobalt Puller 7T

Holmes Cobalt Puller 10T

Holmes Cobalt Puller 454

Astro Flight 05 Cobalt

RC4WD 65T

As you can see, the Silver Can isn't the best but for it's price a good choice for scalers. I tried to mount it into my 2.2 and narrowed Super Bully but it's a bit to long, but it will fit the regular widht Super Bullys, Clods and Scalers.

...and keep in mind that it's not fair to compare it to the HH 7T Cobalt

I hope this will help a bit...

Greetings Frank

Leave a comment:

• sloppy
    replied
    No problem.. looks like a great product thanks..

Leave a comment:

• Racer4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by sloppy View Post
    So in the motor pics it sure looks like bronze bushings in the motor(what I expect at the price as well). But in the descriptions it says bearings so which is it bearinged of bushings???

I got 2 on the way honestly I can care less if its bushings kinda hope it is. But I know if it is bushings some dork will buy them and freak out on the sights about not getting bearings..
    Bushings. We will fix that. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• sloppy
    replied
    So in the motor pics it sure looks like bronze bushings in the motor(what I expect at the price as well). But in the descriptions it says bearings so which is it bearinged of bushings???

I got 2 on the way honestly I can care less if its bushings kinda hope it is. But I know if it is bushings some dork will buy them and freak out on the sights about not getting bearings..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X