Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC4WD 4 Channel Wireless Remote Light Controller in TRX-4 Landrover

Hi there
    I'm using the original LED-Kit in my Traxxas TRX-4 Landrover, what means, that I do have three channels (1. normal lights, 2. Light-Bar on top and 3. lights in each wheel-house).
    I thought it was a good idea to buy a RC4WD 4 Channel Wireless Remote Light Controller to switch these 3 channels.
    But now I saw, that all the LEDs works on 3V while the main-power is 6V. The remote wireless controller do not transform, so my leds will burn :-(
    Traxxas give only ONE trafo for all the 3 Channels,
    My question: How do I have to wire LEDs and resistors - how many Ohms should the resistors have?
    Or is it better to order two more trafos from traxxas and switch them under 6V ?? (see picture)

Hope somebody can understand my poor english and help solving the problem - thanks

Good Morning
    My problem is solved. The RC4WD-Receiver can really switch the 3V from Traxxas Power Supply. Chiara Runge from Finland could help me much. She mentioned, that I should change + and - at the LED-wires. After that my TRX-4 works in the expected matter. Fine.
    Layout TRX-4.jpeg
    Last edited by Peter Humm; 02-27-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Humm View Post
      Good Morning
      My problem is solved. The RC4WD-Receiver can really switch the 3V from Traxxas Power Supply. Chiara Runge from Finland could help me much. She mentioned, that I should change + and - at the LED-wires. After that my TRX-4 works in the expected matter. Fine.
      Next question:
      As You see, position 4 on the wireless controller is free So I'd like to use it for switching the sound-generator.
      Is there a Relais which can operate on 3V to switch another 6V-line ??

Comment

Working...
      X