Monster Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rc4wd View Post
    All you guys will get a set, why use somebody's tool...
    Hey Mike, I hope I'm included in this...

Comment

Originally posted by 500swmag View Post
      I hope your still talking about the drivers...
      hardened tool

Comment

WOW you guys are stepping in to the tool market, great!!! I hate my craftman allen wreches, I always strip out the ends. What size will they come in??
        RC4WD Team Driver

Comment

I'm game. I just about gone and broke all my Allen drivers. Now I'm freaking stuck with those crappy L-wrenches. As long as you make the tips removable and sell replacements that would be wonderful! I wouldn't mind spending the extra coin for something that will last. Have you thought about nut drivers as well?
          Last edited by scubadaveojr; 12-15-2008, 10:38 AM.

Comment

the whole system is going to have a lot of replacement parts to it. drivers to Allen heads, sockets, all that good stuff.... and it will all work from one handle type syste.
            This is ME!
            This is RC Help Page

Comment

Very glad to see these getting done. This is something every person in the R/C world needs, Good Tools!!
              sigpic

Comment

So, are you expecting that people will buy multiple handles so we don't have to swap out anything when you switch driver sizes for instance? Even the quickchange magnetic bits still mean you have to pile bits someplace. I'm not a big fan of the do-it-all tools, unless it's a leatherman type multi-tool.

Color is the best way to differentiate size. If you have a bunch of tools on your workbench whether your neat or messy, you can find the right driver by color quickly. Many vendors already use this tried and true method, so keep it in mind.

Comment

people can buy as many handles as they want, that will alow them to get what they need and or want. i like have a small amount of stuff when i am on the trails.
                  This is ME!
                  This is RC Help Page

Comment

Any update
                    New Trailfinder

Comment

Sweet, hardened steel tips are a much! I hate my Integy hex drivers.
                      Team RC4WD / JP Custom RCs / Team Panther / Kamikaze Kustoms Driver / Team Brood / Team *

Comment

any word on these yet?
                        This is ME!
                        This is RC Help Page

Comment

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing these ASAP either. All my tools are either A: Stripped out, or B: Broken. Any idea on when they might be out?

Comment

Originally posted by roborg5000 View Post
                              Ah Ha Ha Ha...

That's a good one!

Comment

Working...
                              X