Overdrive 2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdrive 2.2

Well I received a set of the 2.2 Overdrive beadlocks from RC4WD a few days ago. First impression of these wheels, is very good. You can tell these wheels have definitely had some thought put into them.

They wheels come with 3 different offsets. 14mm, 19mm and 24mm. So there is a combination for any rig and/or width preference.

The weighted rings are very easily removed by taking out 4 bolts. There is talk of making different size weights so that they can be customized to fit each drivers setup.

Another thing I like about the Overdrive wheels is the way the rings are setup. Unlike most BL's out there, the outer ring, the "spokes", and the hub are all one piece. I really like this setup, even if it is just because it is different.

The different size offsets are held in place by 5 bolts, which have plenty of threads on them to make sure they are holding securely.

These wheels where by far the easiest to beadup I have ever owned.

In my opinion these are the best looking 2.2's on the market right now.

With the 3 different offsets and the removable weights, the Overdrives are definitely going to be the "go to" wheel for all of my comp rigs.

Great job RC4WD
    sigpic

Looking good Josh.

Can't wait to see them mounted on your truck.

Comment

Where are mine???

Seriously, they look awesome.

Nice write-up Josh.

Comment

Working...
      X